Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Juventus Invite Chester Fc For Trip

FF News

Juventus have invited English Conference Premier team Chester FC to travel over to Italy to watch, visit and meet officials from the Italy's most successful club.

Manager Steve Burr and his assistant Jon McCarthy will travel to Turin where they will watch the Bianconeri's league encounter with Genoa on March 22nd, before taking in the teams training sessions on Monday and Tuesday.

The duo will then travel back to England to prepare the Blues for their Vanarama Conference clash with Woking.

"I think it's a great honour for Chester Football Club to be in a position to be invited out there. We're being given a great opportunity to go and visit a club like Juventus," Burr told the official Chester website.

"It's not every day you get invited to a club as big as Juventus! They're going well again, they're top of the league and with the players that they have too, we're really excited to go and see what they do and how they do it.

"For Me and Jon it's an honour to go out there, represent Chester FC and take it in.

"I've had opportunities to go out to Spain and Germany before to watch one or two training sessions, but previously I haven't been able to take that opportunity up, so now I'm thoroughly looking forward to making this trip with Chester."

Source

Archived