Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Umbro kit partnership for Colwyn Bay

FF News

Conference North club Colwyn Bay have announced they have entered into a partnership with sports giants Umbro.

The deal will see Colwyn Bay wearing the iconic diamond Umbro brand from the start of the 2015/16 season, and will see not only the first-team squad wearing the brand but all teams under the Colwyn Bay umbrella.

Vice-chairman Kurtis Chapman, who has negotiated the deal with Umbro, said: “I believe this is the best shirt deal the club have had to date. From the first conversation I had with Dave Kay he has been absolutely fantastic and the products speak for themselves.

“The club needs to use every possible outlet to bring revenue in and at present it’s been really hard to do so with the previous supplier. That was my main issue when looking for a new supplier and the Umbro deal enables us to sell replica items at competitive prices which are more appealing to fans.”

The new official home kit will be launched at the upcoming end of season awards ceremony, which will be held in the clubhouse on Friday, 8th May.

Chapman added: “I am really keen to have the supporters input for next season`s kit, so from Monday we will have a poll online at www.colwynbayfc.co.uk for supporters to have their say on which one they prefer.”

Source: www.colwynbayfc.co.uk

Source

Archived