Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lincoln United boss happy with season performance

FF News

Lincoln United boss Dave Frecklington is happy with the progress made at the club throughout the season

Frecklington led the club to ninth place in the Evo-Stik Northern Premier League First Division South and at one stage looked like they were going to mount a play-off challenge.

However, they had to make do with ninth but their manager was happy with the season overall.

When I sat down with my chairman in pre-season we set out to improve on last season's 17th position in the league table and rectify our poor disciplinary record.

I knew it would be a tough ask as we basically had to rebuild the majority of the squad and get them to buy into our principles.

What was evident was that with a few minor tweaks here and there the players had bought in to it with ease and we we're going ahead of schedule come October.

Frecklington also paid tribute to a number of people at the club, including their support and looked ahead to building once again for the new season

"We have been blessed this season with some of the best supporters in the league backed by a fantastic board,volunteers and backroom staff.

A thoroughly enjoyable season one of which I can look back with pride and

With two or three quality additions I'm hopeful of another season of progression"

Source: www.pitchero.com/clubs/lincolnunited

Source

Archived