Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dudley Latham Memorial (Premier Division) Cup Semi Finals (Sponsored by S & T Sales and Marketing)

I've just realised that Karen failed miserably in her duties to post this thread at the time of the semi final draw although, obviously, in the current climate it remains to be seen whether the competition will reach its conclusion. Both mouth watering Semi Finals would have taken place last night and it's interesting that three of the semi finalists received a First Round bye which clearly has worked to their advantage: 

Tuesday 17 March
Dudley Latham Memorial (Premier Division) Cup Semi Finals 

Leighton Town P Colney Heath
Newport Pagnell Town P Leverstock Green

• 3 weeks later...

I see that the Dudley Latham Memorial Premier Division Cup Final was due to take place on Wednesday (8 April) at London Lions Rowley Lane and it is tricky to predict who the two finalists would have been particularly from the mouth watering Bell Close Semi Final tie. Would Colney Heath have gone on to compete a League and Premier Division Cup double, a feat also regularly achieved by Potters Bar Town in 2004/05, Oxford City in 2005/06, Edgware Town in 2006/07, Beaconsfield SYCOB in 2007/08, Aylesbury in 2009/10, Royston Town in 2011/12 and Biggleswade FC in 2018/19, indeed Edgware Town swept the board in 2006/07 by also adding the Challenge Trophy. Chalfont St Peter in 2010/11, Dunstable Town in 2012/13 and London Colney in both 2001/02 and 2016/17 achieved the Premier Division Championship and Challenge Trophy double only, Tring Athletic did a Premier Division Cup and Challenge Trophy double in 2008/09.

I wonder who would have lifted the Premier Division Cup this evening, sadly we we will never know now will we

Archived