Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Darren George

was also at the game, and if the eton manor management team and subs stopped shouting foul mouthed abuse at the ref from the kick off, they might have got a decision there way. seriously if you was the ref and someone called you a c##t every time you blew the whistle, would you go out your way to give that team a freekick, nah not on your nelly.

i thought it was an even match last week, both teams had spells, in which they could have won it,

and the ref was awful, but as bowers found out at the start of the season, theres no point screaming abuse at him, he will only wind you up more.

Mate, if the ref wasn't such a plonker then there would have been no need. If you were at the game as you claim, then you would have noticed two things, 1st) The Manor bench was not alone in its criticisms and 2nd) Some of his decisions were more incompetence then bias.

Personally Darren, I don't have an issue with your comments, your are entitled to your opinion, I liked your attitude before and after the game, the same can be said for Whitelock the Manor Manager, I have never seem him so irate, yet he took good advice and walked away and still found time to shake the hand of every player.

Bowers and the Manor are two sides that are working hard behind the scenes to improve their position, personal comments about individuals that are not constructive should be treated with the same contempt as the intended comment.

It frustrates me to see two Clubs that have the utmost respect for one another allow a few individuals to spoil a potentially good relationship.

Well said that man whoever you are,as i said football is all about opinions and that i have the upmost respect for all managers and players in the esl,Bowers and Eton Manor will always get on with each other because of the fact that the people running these clubs are football people,its a shame that a few mindless idiots are trying to spoil it for everyone else.