Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clubs in Administration

I see that the Nationwide Conference clubs voted to deduct up to 12 points from clubs in admiunistration and to deny such clubs promotion to the League, even if they overcome the points deduction and end up winning the league/ in a play off place.

And at the same meeting, the wage capping matter was agreed as well.

It seems that the NLP managed to omit one small fact on the salary cap.

There is an unlying minimum of £200,000 plus 25% of turnover for clubs with a turnover of up to £500,000.

The "fixed" figure is also on a sliding scale with clubs whose turnover is between £500,001 and £1,000,000 being able to spend £250,000 plus 25% of turnover.

So, a club with a turnover of £500,000 will be able to spend £325,000 on players and a club with a turnover of £1,000,000 will be able to spend £500,000.

That's life Esther !!

The small guy always gets shafted ( no jokes please !!)

That's democracy for you...everyone gets what nobody wants !! Quite brilliant !!! NOT !!

I blame the President !! oops...that one hasn't been announced yet !!

Complete b#llocks !!

I love you all !!

grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif

I don't think it's as bad as you make out Hirsty, without the new rules the club with the one million turnover could have spent all of it on players and perhaps have a rich chairman fund the balance of the club's expenses.

Now the two Ws will have to think of something else