Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

How Should We Play Against Yeovil?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Often, our passing is very good to watch and often we dominate games. Sometimes, I think our style of play let’s teams in with their counter attacks and on occasions the result has been closer to what it should have been. When we played Gravesend, first it was too soon after Burnley, but also we were more open and attack minded than we should have been. This led to them counter attacking, and as they are a very good side, we got punished. Although we have had some great results against conference sides in the last year, I don’t want us to forget on Tuesday that we are the underdogs. We have to go there with a defensive attitude and wanting to stay in the game and see what happens. As well as conceeding, Yeovil have scored a lot of goals lately and will be a major threat. They will probably be the best team we have played in the trophy in the last year. Again the attitude has got to be right.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
On their forum Yeovil reckon we are a big, strong side. I don't know if that is physically or if they mean our reputation. But they are certainly treating this as if they are the underdogs. They are not under estimating us in the slightest. But we need to be able to adapt our passing movement on a soggy pitch. Oh well we've done it on the beach before. (Remember the Telford game?!)<p>Pumpkin.

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Yes, I remember the Telford game. Luckily, Jonah scored the only goal in the first half. The heavens opened at half time, and that was the last chance we had in a game which should of been abandoned.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
indeed.. remeber the groundstaff with the broom like squeege (spelling) things trying to spread those puddles out in the middle of the pitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus