Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Avenue Deal for Frost

FF News

Danny Frost has given Bradford Park Avenue a boost after signing a new eighteen-month contract with the Vanarama Conference North club.

The attacker, who joined on non-contract terms in July, has put pen-to-paper on an official deal taking him up to the end of the 2015/16 season.

There had been rumours of outside interest in the former Shaw Lane Aquaforce and Gainsborough Trinity man following an impressive spell in which he scored 7 goals in seven games. However, he has put that talk to bed by finally signing on more permanent terms.

Frost, who has a total of 10 goals in twenty-four appearances in all competitions this season, was understandably thrilled to announce the deal.

“It’s good to finally get my future cemented,” said the 27-year-old. “With the takeover at the club going through it’s an exciting place to be at the minute.

“Obviously with the position we are in there is a lot of work to do but the lads are all in it together and we have a big buzz at the moment. We just want to get out there- hopefully on Wednesday- and get the job done.”

He was also full of praise for the management team who, after a spell on the left hand side of midfield, have been repaid for showing faith and playing him in his favoured spot - in behind the attackers.

“Knowing that John Deacey, Martin Drury and Pricey are the management team had a big impact on my decision to commit long-term.

“Myself and the lads all know that we can succeed and we all want to do well for them.

“The sessions they put on and the way they do things in training has helped me because they know what each player needs and how to get the best out of them.

“I just want to repay the belief that the whole management team has shown in me and produce good performances to help this club get to where it wants to go.”

Source: http://www.footballconference.co.uk/

Source

Archived