Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stoneman leaves West Allotment Celtic

FF News

Former Halifax defender Paul Stoneman has quit as manager of EBAC Northern League First Division club West Allotment Celtic, a fortnight after they saved themselves from relegation.

Stoneman says he has left because the club’s financial circumstances have changed.

“It’s been the biggest football decision I’ve had to make to date. To leave such fantastic people both on and off the field but circumstances at the club have changed dramatically of late, and myself and the coaching team want to carry on the success of the last four years, and to do this unfortunately I feel it must be elsewhere.

I’d like to thank everyone at Allotment who have been tremendous from start to finish and wish them all the best in the future. I will be finding a club to play with until a suitable job comes along and then apply accordingly.”

Source: www.thenorthernecho.co.uk

Source

Archived