Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Just a comment but...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Be interested to know Mr Admin people - if there has been a significant upturn or indeed downturn in traffic since the introduction of the wider access board?<P>To be honest I home in on the recognised clubs and league sites as I don't really know enough about the other leagues to make comment - not I suppose for a moment would that stop carjam, but what's your thoughts.<P>And whilst I'm thinking on, whats people views on their teams performances to date - as we are nearly at the half way stage - particularly like to hear what Aldershot supporters honestly think about their promotion prospects (although they have played less games than anyone else)<P>Ta images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
By the looks of the board, I'd say there's been more posting, partly because I went mad on the ESL forum and dragged a few ETFC types over (honest it was me!) images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 <BR>There is a small amount of cross league posting, not only between EFC and ETFC.<BR>I often check the messages n the other league sections, because you never know what might be going on.<BR>So far, I'm dead pleased with my team. It was a pity that they aren't undefeated, but I guess that proves they're human after all.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi,<P>Has there been more or fewer posts? - well the simple answer is more posts - and more members.<P>Also a few people who have joined and never posted (it happends with all boards) have started to post - a positive sign<P>As of yet - no publicty (except ESL), has gone out - so many of the supporters of other leagues are unaware of the forums - this will be stepped up over the next few weeks.<P>We honestly feel that these forums can only strengthen the bond between fans and clubs, as many fans are totally unware as what clubs play in what divisions, even on the same level - how many clubs can you name in the Unibond or Dr Matens Leagues?<P>You can stick to your own forum if you wish, or use the 'Active Topics' link to view active topics from throughout the forums.<P>We are not asking people to post in other forums, but with cup games going on between leagues, you are more than welcome.<P>More forum updates are happening with a large scale update due to take place next week.<P>Regards,<P>Admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus