Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non-League legend set to leave Tiverton Town

FF News

Non-League striking legend Warren Patmore is standing down as the manager of the reserves at EVO-STIK League Southern Tiverton Town.

The 45-year-old, who found fame as one of Yeovil Town's all-time greats after scoring 140 goals in 287 games for the Glovers between 1995 and 2001, is leaving Ladysmead at the end of the season after four years guiding the second string.

The former England C forward managed Morchard Bishop, Wellington, Witheridge AFC and Crediton United before joining the Peacocks who paid tribute to him in a statement announcing his departure from the EVO-STIK League Southern Division One South & West club.

Tiverton Town chairman Pete Buxton said: "I would like to wish Warren all the best for the future and we will be sad to see him go but I fully respect the decision he has made and understand his reasons.

"During Warren’s four years in charge of the reserves he has managed back-to-back title winning promotions in the last two seasons and a runner-up promotion in his first season.

"Along with this, the reserves won the Throgmorton Champions Cup and brought silverware to the club. The football his team played under him was exciting to watch and Warren and his staff have improved all the players who played for the reserves."

He added: "We will keep an eye out for his next career move in football but one thing is for sure I am certain he will be successful wherever he goes. There will always be a warm welcome for Warren and his team at Tiverton."

Source: www.evostikleaguesouthern.co.uk

Source

Archived