Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CONIFA World Football Cup 2018

littlehampton

" NOT LONG TO GO NOW "

As we bask in this lovely hot sunshine, a gentle reminder that the 2018 CONIFA Football World Cup kicks-off at our fantastic Queen Elizabeth II Stadium, the proud home of Enfield Town Football Club, in just 16 short days time.

Ticket sales are going well, there is a lot of interest in this competition, and a great deal of work going on at our Club to make it a great success. Everyone is welcome, and it is an unmissable opportunity, for all football supporters, to come along and enjoy watching some of the world's smaller countries perform in this prestigious tournament.

I have just reserved my hotel accommodation, and purchased my tickets for the opening day and Final day matches, and apart from a 200-mile round journey for both days, I am really looking forward to the occasion, and to seeing plenty of Towner's in attendance.

Full details of the matches we are hosting at the QE2 Stadium, plus ticket booking information, can be found on the ETFC Official website.

Come along and enjoy the occasion. See you there !

"MORE BREAKING NEWS"

Two weeks today (Thursday 31st May) sees the start of the CONIFA Football World Cup 2018 and it is right on our own doorstep.

In case you missed the earlier news release on social media, you will be interested to hear that former FIFA World Cup Final, Champions League Final, FA Cup Final, and Premier Leagues top referee MARK CLATTENBURG will be refereeing at this year's CONIFA Football World Cup Tournament, including the Final, to be played at the Queen Elizabeth II Stadium, home of Enfield Town Football Club.

Tickets are on sale now to the general public, for all the Group B games we are hosting, including the 3rd/4th place decider and Grand Final, to be played on Saturday 9th June 2018.

Don't leave things to the last minute, get onboard now and be part of this eagerly awaited summer football festival.

Book your ticket(s) today. Everyone welcome.

http:// www.conifa.org/en/wfc-2018-tickets/