Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-August 17 )

• Photo
    behindthegoal

• Photo
    theabbeyabbott

• Photo
    gerk

• Photo
    mafa1978

• Photo
    fatman

• Photo
    lower league

Photo

Non-League Restructure

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Staying-up

Staying-up
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
The Evening Echo had a full list last night of who's in what Leagues next season.
It looks like finally the League's are looking more Geographically friendly.
Chelmsford make the long awaited move into the Ryman League and very interestingly enough Dover make the move into the Ryman as well. Their fans made some pretty unflattering comments about the Ryman when we played them this season(that was so sweet beating them the way we did!)so hope they enjoy themselves in the Ryman.

Hendon have declined an invitation to the Conference South and will play in the Ryman again. I feel really sorry for their fans. They had a really good team and deserved their place in the Conference South. Basingstoke have taken their place.

The club to watch is AFC Wimbledon they are in the Southern League Eastern Division. They have a huge fan base have their own ground and plenty of money available and I can see them swiftly moving up the Leagues and maybe passing the old Wimbledon on the way.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
afc wimbledon.. i hope they shoot up the leagues very quickly whilst milton keynes fking implode.. good luck to em..

hendon.. that is a disgrace, they were always one of the best teams we played in the ryman prem,, im sure they have thier reasons but what a kick in the bollox for the fans of a potential conf south play off team next season..

dover.. typical southern league 'think the ryman is crap' attitude..i actually want billericay to beat them and thats saying something!

chelmsford.. these guys are the sleeping giants, should really be the third club in essex, when they move back home i reckon they will be in the conf within 5 yrs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus