Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-August 17 )

• Photo
    teabar_ryan

• Photo
    dayo

• Photo
    blueryan

• Photo
    blueryan10

• Photo
    Brightside Bloke

• Photo
    misterbates

• Photo
    Blueboyday

• Photo
    margate blues

• Photo
    NI-Branch GCFC Fan

• Photo
    RyanDay0

• Photo
    Louca23

• Photo
    Billericay Town Unofficial

• Photo
    MK_Coach

the worst team in the league

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I regulary go and watch random teams of the Ryman League, and check what the possible teams would be before i go. This weekend i decided to go and watch Cheshunt vs Tring. Well I do belive it was one of the more entertaining games i have watched. Not for the Qulaity of the football. Al i can say is Cheshunt were bad, but tring were a million times worse. There Choice of Keeper was shocking. It was a lad called Marc Witamore. I remmeber him playing for Hemel Hempstead once, i do belive he never played again. He was well sunday morning standard just. He made multiple errors a very costly one when he missed the ball there was no bobble either, leaving a striker of cheshunt to score the easiest goal of his career. What i do not underatand is they had a keeper called David CLark on the bench. I watched Tring play watford in ther Hertfordshire Cup. He was outstanding a step above the rest of the Squad. Another thing is they have another keeper in the squad who i know is again a step above the rest as i remeber him from Chesham he only made a handful of appearence but for a young lad at that level was superb.The question is what is the management doing. Though was imprssed by one outfield player who worked his socks of Alex Kinsley, very promising young talent.

But i do feel this was the worst game i watched i do not understand how cheshunt have kept a 100% record or tring to battle out some close scores?

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Al i can say is Cheshunt were bad

I'm fed up with this message being on here.

Will the person who wrote it come and watch Cheshunt agains and make themselves known to me, i'll buy you a beer if you can say the football is as bad as you saw the last time.

Then you have to come on here and update this message

We are 11 for 11 in the league at present, and playing some great football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus