Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Support from the locals

Having mentioned in an earlier thread that I heard a whisper from the Council, it gave me an idea while slaving over my job. Why dont the supporters of St.Albans City FC get together and make a noise. If they promote the club in the local area, showing potential, maybe the local council and business men will wake up and take notice. You would have thought that in a comuter town like St.Albans is, it would be easy to find a potential buyer outside of the club.<p>I'm aware that the local paper is running a campaign but this isnt really enough. I'm sure most fans want to save the club for reasons other than to gain money themsleves. I dont suppose this will happen, a company or individual is always going to win, but if the supports show how much history this club has and how much a city like St.Albans needs a football club in such a promising area, then maybe the right solution will be found.<p>

Apart from my waffle, is there any news on the League meeting that took place on Monday?