Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 18 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

This Weekend's...Ummm... Events

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Okay, so it was football, and it was at the Park, but when you don't care too much for either team, you really get to see just how bad non-league football can be, don't you? We came down for the second half because The Crown was very warm and comfy, thank you very much. <p>Anyway, EFM will be dividing their support between Partick Thistle (winners of the recent EFM website poll) and Cambridge City (ummm... I think because they weren't Hendon on Saturday afternoon) for the time being, though I somehow doubt that this will extend to actually going to any of their games.<p>For those of you who are interested, movement has begun, slowly and tentatively. We've received a start-up guide from Football Direct, which is very long and very boring, but I'm ploughing my way slowly through it, and we've also been in contact with clubsincrisis.com (the name should be self-evident). Begging letters are ready to be sent out (templates are already stored). They'll be sent to anybody we can think of, from Spurs & Arsenal right through to Chas & Dave. For now though, we're waiting to see what crops up on Thursday (or, obviously, until the winding up order) before we do anything else. Better that any money we raise goes towards a new club, should it be necessary, than into the hands of anybody else. Legally speaking, we're not under any obligation to forward money to anybody, so long as our begging letters aren't sent on behalf of the club (I've checked this with my firm's lawyers - one of them is proof reading our standard begging letter for me tomorrow, and will correct it accordingly if I've worded it incorrectly).<p>Time for bed now. I have a busy day tomorrow.

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
The mighty Cambridge are away to Tiverton on Saturday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus