Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

St Margaretsbury 0 2 Stony Stratford Town

I strongly believe you will get a hiding against Stony Stratford who took their time to get going this season but are now beginning to resemble the side they were last year, I don't think you will be able to live with them although they can be vulnerable at the back if put under pressure and it will be interesting to see if Jose has done his homework.

Of course it will reflected infact it's no big secret that I have predicted a 5-2 win for Stony who will have too much in their locker for Sport London e Benfica who are fine against mid table and lower teams but get found out against the big boys such as Hoddesdon Town, Kentish Town and Haringey Borough.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
He may have scored both goals but anyone could of scored them! No disrespect but he looked an average striker imo.

He put 4 past Kentish Town I see!

He did put 4 past KTFC but my daughter could have scored 3 of them, the only one he would get credit off me for would have been his header - not seen 1 like that for some time.

as a side note he should have had his marching orders just before half time. Soft ref who saw what he did.

Yes the header reminded me of Sam Allardyce scoring for Bolton against Sunderland at Burnden Park in 1973 or 1974, I've never seen a more powerful header since but Darren Dykes goal against us ran it very close.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I strongly believe you will get a hiding against Stony Stratford who took their time to get going this season but are now beginning to resemble the side they were last year, I don't think you will be able to live with them although they can be vulnerable at the back if put under pressure and it will be interesting to see if Jose has done his homework.

Just as well as you chickened out placing the bet as the game is postponed anyway!