Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

April Foolish?tfor the remainder of the season

waggamick

Town's great form of late had me looking at the fixture list for the remainder of the season.

Given Home and Away performances so far, games in hand and recent form the top position at the end of April looks up for grabs.

Front runners Dartford will be there and Town will be right on their heels and should their Home record approach their away record they could well end up on top. Town have 7 matches against Top 9 teams...4 at Home and 3 Away.

The biggest threat in my opinion is Redbridge who, if they can weather a tough February where they play 6 of the top 9 teams in a row, and maintain their recent form will be right up there at the end of April.

AFC Sudbury will be thereabouts...hanging in for 4th.

Agree we need an improvement in our home form to challenge for the title and March will be make or break as far as our season goes, home games vs potential promotion rivals Redbridge & Dartford along with 'boggey' side Potters Bar along with away games at Ware & Sudbury.

If we are to win the title we can probably only afford 1 more defeat and must beat the likes of Dartford, Sudbury & Ware to have any chance.

I still feel that Ware could be dark horses for pushing both ourselves, Darts & Suds as they seem do have games in hand and can be a match for anyone, the problem they will have is there squad is not the size of ours and with many games to catch up on will there squad cope?