Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove 4 Bookham 2

duncs

good result for Cove today,we started brightly and dominated play in the first went in 2 0 up having created a few good chances. 2nd half Bookham for the first 25 minutes looked like a different side and were in complete control and brought the scores levell at 2 2, at this stage looked like being only one winner but for some reason once they had levelled the scores they stopped pushing and took their foot off the gas,we raised our game and scored from a free kick and a penalty to make final score 4 2,met Teffs before the game and had a chat seems like a very nice chap and like me he thinks Kroons is a fat kent

Got that right Duncs, good to meet you too, not a great start for us conceeding on 23 seconds and we where disjointed for the 1st 45 mins and deservedly 2 down at h/t. Great 30 mins in the second half but thought we ran out of gas which is not like us and Cove came back strongly to win. A good sporting contest from both sides and well refereed too. And yes Cove's 4th in my view was a penalty.

Marco got the first in 23 seconds and was injured in the process and had to come off, Jason Milletti(on loan from Aldershot) got the 2nd and in my opinion best move of the match,Matty Barrett got the 3rd a real poachers effort from a free kick which Bookham failed to clear and Martin Girling got the 4th with a brilliantly taken penalty,is that me old mate Macca or am I mistaken?