Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the joke is over........

can KTFC go up to step 5 with Rhodes in tow?

Banned from grounds and too frightened to turn up at others for fear of reprisals because of comments made on the forum,

i think the time has come for Rhodes to to walk away and concentrate on his allottment stakeholding or link up with

Martin Ash in his world of obscurity.

Rhodes........thanks for the memories dark3

If that's what everyone wants then fine, I haven't got a problem with that and can concentrate fully on literally saving lives on the mean streets of Tottenham and Haringey with other Stakeholders such as Lord Triesman, David Lammy MP, the Borough Commander, Leader of the Council George Meehan, Clasford Stirling, the Reverand Nims and London Youth Worker of the Year Berkeley Gardner who are all wise to 'Sugar's sinister dealings at Coles Park. Why doesn't Football Man start a poll.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
If that's what everyone wants then fine, I haven't got a problem with that and can concentrate fully on literally saving lives on the mean streets of Tottenham and Haringey with other Stakeholders such as Lord Triesman, David Lammy MP, the Borough Commander, Leader of the Council George Meehan, Clasford Stirling, the Reverand Nims and London Youth Worker of the Year Berkeley Gardner who are all wise to 'Sugar's sinister dealings at Coles Park. Why doesn't Football Man start a poll.

oh happy days............ drinkies

You probably want me out of the way so you can muscle in as you know that I have got your number, 'Sugar' was like that at Haringey but didn't envisage that I would come back to haunt him and expose his sinister activities

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You probably want me out of the way so you can muscle in as you know that I have got your number, 'Sugar' was like that at Haringey but didn't envisage that I would come back to haunt him and expose his sinister activities

and what sinister activities are these?

How long have you got where 'Sugar' is concerned, the shirt and ball episode is just one example and refusing a pre-season friendly with 'our' illustrious neighbours, what non league Club would turn down a home friendly with Spurs.