Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch

dafcjim

ONE MANAGER NEED FOR AFC Hornchurch! Other team managers are needed in this league! - long list. Please e-mail

me. acker2003@hotmail.com

Hi all...just to let you know that teams are needed for the new season in Football Frendzy (Xpert Eleven).

For those who don't know, it's a Free online football sim (the best one about, like football manager). All you have to do is signup with your name, username, country and date of birth. No credit cards or address details. Then login as often as you like for 1minute - 60 minutes, depending on how hooked you get.

My league is very strong with most people playing daily. Most people spend five minutes playing, setting up teams, buying players, press releases, development etc, but you might find yourself spending longer.

If this is your thing, drop me your e-mail address, team you want to be and i will e-mail you in a week or two time telling you to join...or join the waiting list by clicking below.

GET YOUR MATES INVLOVED IN THE LEAGUE TO SPICE IT UP!...WE HAVE GUYS FROM TOYOTA, GAMESTATION, GAME, ASDA, GILLINGHAM FC all attacking each other in office banter.

Thanks to the league admin for this post. I'm not spam, just a guy who likes to meet and get involved with nonleague!.

http://www.xperteleven.com/leagueInfo.aspx?Lid=92674&dh=4

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=92674