Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Update on planned software change

Hi,

As per the previous message, I thought I ought to update you all on the planned software change.

I have decided to put it on hold for a short while, and will probably now switch over the summer.

In the meantime I have opened a new forum at http://www.myusa.co.uk - whilst this is a live site, I am taking the opportunity to learn the software. And at the same time utilise one of my many domain names.

You are welcome to register at this site and perhaps make a post or so. This will give you the opportunity to discover a little bit about the software, with is based around vbulletin.

Please bear in mind this is a live site, so sensible posts only!

The new site is aimed at people who are travelling to the USA.

One of the features of the MyUSA is blogs, which will be implemented here once we switch - so if you are into blogs you are welcome to sign up and setup a free blog (whatever the subject).

The only difference between MyUSA and FansFocus.Com is the shoutbox - but at the moment I am still looking for a suitable option (apart from more smilies & avatars at MyUSA wink ).

I have made this an announcement at the moment, so that everyone is aware of the progress of the switch and will remove it in a few days.

Thanks.