Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Being allowed entry into premier

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the rules regarding what ground improvements are needed to play in premier or does anyone know themselves?

I have heard for example that you need

a) a fully enclosed ground? can this be a fence that say encloses the football ground and cricket ground together or would it need to be a fence around the permieter of the football ground?

B) a stand that accomodates 200 people is this seats or standing aswell?

c) four shower heads in each changing room

d) toilets seperate from spectators - do these need 2 be in the changing room?

is there any more or am i right in assuming this is it?

any help as always is muchly appreciated

many thanks

Footballnut, very briefly...

For Grade F you need hardstanding on 4 sides of the ground (1m wide path of hard bound material ie concrete etc), but a cricket square at one end should allow for just 3 sides of hardstanding. Ring The FA and ask for Ground Grading to be belt and braces.

The boundary fence/screen can include the cricket area, as long as viewing from outside that is not possible and people cannot use the cricket area who have not paid to get in to watch the football.

A screen is sufficient (some have conifers for example) at Grade F, but at higher grades you will need to ensure no access can be made through such screening and viewing through it is not possible - therefore a proper fence will be important the higher up the leagues you go.

All the detailed info is available on the link given above.

My best advice is not to just look at the current requirement you need but look at Grade E (for those applying to go up to Step 4) and Grade D. By looking at what you may need in the future, you can design your requirements now with easy expansion/upgrade in mind should that be needed.