Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Molesey boss confident of play-off spot

FF News

Unfortunately, it seems the newspapers naturally assume that a top six spot is something that guarantees a play-off chance which, as we all know in the CCL, is not the case. I know the subject of the CCL pushing for play-offs is one that many of us have spoken about, and I understand the CCL people are keen to press for. So, no, we are not looking for that elusive play-off spot, but we would like to give the top six a bash even though the games teams have in hand would make that very difficult. A slight change of subject, but I see comment was made on our pitch which, on Saturday was not great. We do run 1st, reserve, youth and even vets teams and our chap has a lot of games to get in and does the job as one of many within the club, and every effort was made to get a home game played this weekend (last home league game 5th December, like many others), so it was not the best we would want, but was perfectly playable and we got a reasonably decent game of football played in a competitive but good spirit. Quite a lively crowd and some touchline banter to add some spice, three good points for us, so all the hard work put in was well worth it.