Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another Sussex County manager goes

CARL Stabler has resigned from his position as manager of Sussex County League side Wick.

View the full article

Mr Stabler is almost certainly destined for Pagham FC,unless all the noises around the County are way off beam.coffee%20(2).gif

Hi first post for me. Hello everyone. It'll be interesting to see where Carl goes to and for some and as importantly where Scott and Neil Murfin play next term together with George Gaskin.

Whenever I watched Wick it seemed as if the players played for the manager.

CARL Stabler has resigned from his position as manager of Sussex County League side Wick.

View the full article

Mr Stabler is almost certainly destined for Pagham FC,unless all the noises around the County are way off beam.coffee%20(2).gif

Hi first post for me. Hello everyone. It'll be interesting to see where Carl goes to and for some and as importantly where Scott and Neil Murfin play next term together with George Gaskin.

View the full article

Hi Goose.Carl is a manager who inspires a certain amount of loyalty.I suppose he could possibly go to Worthing if the job was offered.

I still think he's nailed on to be at Pagham.coffee%20(2).gif