Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertfordshire FA Charity Cup - 2010/2011

Is this the full draw or are there any more ties:

Ware v Hemel Hempstead Town (Saturday 24 July)

Oxhey Jets v St Albans City (Saturday 31 July)

Broxbourne Borough v Bishops Stortford (Tuesday 3 August)

Cheshunt v Potters Bar Town (Tuesday 10 August)

Horace - Thanks, how come you didn't post it yourself earlier, it's not even on the Hertfordshire FA Website and neither is the Charity Shield draw, that's a poor show!

Horace - Thanks, how come you didn't post it yourself earlier, it's not even on the Hertfordshire FA Website and neither is the Charity Shield draw, that's a poor show!

Why would I?

Horace - Well why wouldn't you and interesting that you don't explain why the draws aren't on the Hertfordshire FA Website as yet

Horace - Well why wouldn't you and interesting that you don't explain why the draws aren't on the Hertfordshire FA Website as yet

I have explained to you before that I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WTH THE HERTS FA in any way! Why would I put the draw on their website?

Edited by Horace

I have explained to you before that I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WTH THE HERTS FA in any way! Why would I put the draw on their website?

You know Rhodes can't understand that the Herts FA and the Herts County League are two entirely different entities.

• 2 weeks later...

On paper these are four mouth watering ties aren't they!

PeterPan1 - The outstanding tie for me is obviously Oxhey Jets v St Albans City, a real David and Goliath affair!

Does anyone know whether Armit and Beardsworth are still going to be at Oxhey next season? There was talk that Hemel were sniffing? Two great players at this level.

• 1 month later...

The Semi Final draw is as follows:

Oxhey Jets v Winner Cheshunt v Potters Bar Town

Ware v Winner Broxbourne Borough v Bishops Stortford

(Ties to be played by 7 December)

PeterPan1 - The outstanding tie for me is obviously Oxhey Jets v St Albans City, a real David and Goliath affair!

... hmmm quite a shame then that 'Goliath' only sent his little brother along :grin: - though it was still quite a close run thing - if St A's Reserves have the same sort of squad available regularly, then they might do well in SSM1 this coming season.

Might not have gone myself if I'd known/spotted aforehand that StAlebuns were also hosting STEP ONE oppos in Crawley that PM. Got quite a creditable 0-0 draw too - but only 122 crowd.

- there were 53 'reported' @ The Boundary Stadium - I counted well over 90 ?

Royals26 - Just for your information St Albans City Reserves have two former Kentish Town stalwarts in their side, namely brothers Roberto and Danielle Quattromini, I feel sorry for Stony Stratford Town on Saturday that's all I can say!

Nellie - Firstly I find it strange that you can post on this topic yet have totally ignored my question regarding when Kentish Town will start plying their trade in the SSML at Chase Lodge, ie 2011/2012 or 2012/2013, or indeed 2013/2014.

In relation to your post, it's a shame you couldn't have alerted Mauritius Sports to a sine dined player in the same way prior to their FA Vase tie with Eton Manor in September last year, rather than afterwards, resulting in them being thrown out of the competition. For your information the Quattromini brothers have paid all their 'dues' to Kentish Town.

Armitt and Beardsworth are still at jets the latter just returned from wealdstone, Armitt has a bad shoulder injury, also they have recruited Ben Alexander from wealdstone and Danslow from London Colney along with tim omara its not a bad set of forwards!