Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

just a thought.....

mik

after the game against chester , there was a lot of criticism of the manager and team , this board was full of passionate fans voicing their personal opinions. i know i was on eof them

is it coincidence that since that day the team and management have raised their game and now play as we all knew they could? maybe a kick up the ass was all that was needed.

we have seen some great football over the past few weeks and long may it continue. im sure the gates will grow if the current form continues.

on saturday we face forest green , a game we really need to get 3 points from. dont expect them to bring many fans , so lets make as much noise as we can.

" andy fords red and white army " yeah why not , he deserves it.

Yeah! Too right Mik!

Surely after yesterdays tremedous result it's only a matter of time before 'Fleet' reach the high spots of the Conference.

And before anyone thinks yeah, just as if? - It's still very early days yet!

T'is true I've only seen one game (away at Halifax) which resulted in a 1-0 defeat but even then I came away thinking positively. I know they've (Fax) done very little since but it was classic case of looking at 'performance' over 'result'. Fleet should have had something that day!

Results since then have steadily improved. So why not? Matching the league leaders on their own turf is a 'sign'.

All the best

BB