Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

As usual at this standard no such thing as a sure bet....

Went and watched Stanway Rovers tonight after hearing all the hype regarding how strong they are looking with such a impressive playing budget rumoured to be a 4 figure weekly amount expecting to see them comfortably see off Felixstowe. The last thing I expected was to see Felixstowe demolish them it was like watching men vs boys for the most part Stanway in my opinion may even count them selves lucky it was only the 6 goals they shipped.

Does anyone have any idea what happened ? Did Stanway have players missing, was it a extreme off day or was it just that Felixstowe are strong this season and were too much for the young Rovers?

I must add what a great start Halstead have made very happy for them long may it continue

I should add that Felixstowe has 4 players out from last saturday including our centre forward ! Now if he was playing it would have been double figures. The 2 centre backs for Stanway were too slow to even foul although they did try many times & it took until half way in the second half before they did & got booked as well. If their budget is as big as you say there is not a lot to say except their weekly budget would more than cover a month for us and to remind them of the score. Money well spent then !!!!!!