Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leatherhead FC U21's-Friendly needed Sat 7th Sept and throughout the season?

COBHAM F.C.

Hi everybody,I hope you don't mind me coming on to your forum,but I am looking for a game this Saturday 7th September.Due to being in a brand new league(Ryman U21) this season and not many teams,there are a lot of weeks I need to try and fill during the seasonl.So if any team is looking for a game either midweek or on Saturday,we would be happy to travel and share any costs that are involved.There will be occasions where hopefully we can offer teams to come to Leatherheads home ground to play as our home pitch is quite decent.As I say I hope you don't mind me asking and I have put feelers out generally everywhere as I only want to give our players continuity and regular games this season,so if you are interested then please contact me Barry Wilde on 07966166042 or barrywilde856@btinternet.com Many thanks,Barry.

Archived