Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Under 18s ???

borgy

I don't understand? On our front page it indicates that our under 18s were unlucky to be beat by W Abbey yesterday, when in fact the game took place last week??? And the reality of it all was that we got beat by a very poor W Abbey side that played with only 8 players for most of the first half and then 10 there after!  

As a players dad, all I'm saying is please report the facts, if its possible??. sorry!. but It must be said.

You want facts?? Ok. Fact 1 - The report didn't say the match was "yesterday". Fact 2 -The report didn't say anyone was unlucky. Fact 3 - W Abbey had 8 players for 13 minutes, not "most of the first half". Fact 4 - W Abbey were awarded a disputed penalty. Fact 5 - BTFC had 2 blatant penalties not given.

W Abbey were poor, agreed. We played poor and missed chances, so whats your point?? Other than the amount of players on the pitch at a given time, what wasn't mentioned? I really don't understand the point your trying to make. Do you want young players publicly slated for having a bad match or missing chances? Are you saying the reports biased and W Abbey deserved victory? Was BTFC outplayed? I think if you watched the same match I did you'd of seen a team dominate (as expected against 8/10 players) and miss lots of chances and concede 3 basic goals to the 3 attacks that the home side had. The report does not say anyone played poor/well or deserved to win. If seeing players slagged off on a web site is what you wanted, Im sorry but you wont see it here. 

Archived