Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Two Players Seeking Semi-Pro Ryman Football

AntonioAgyemang

I currently play for Leyton Orient FC in the College and Elites leagues with a friend of mine named Stanley Ugonna, and we are both looking to play for a Ryman League side in North or North-East London.

I have previously played at Serie C Level for Trapani, and am a central defender aged 19.  

I now live at 59 Davidson Terraces, Windsor Road, E7 0QT and have attended Waltham High School.

I am 1.88 m and 78 kg.

To contact me about training/trials please email antonino_agyemang@hotmail.com or phone me on: 07474399434

Stanley is a 20 year old striker from Nigeria (he is here on a Student VISA) and played for Chembody and the Pepsi Academy.  He is now playing for the College and Elite team at Leyton orient as well as a team called Eastside.

Stanley also recently played in a pro-trialist match and received some great reviews - he is definitely good enough for a Step 4 side and would be a 1st team 1st choice.

Stanley's mobile number is 07473894489.

Many thanks and we both hope to be trialing soon!

Archived