Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fleet make two off-field appointments

FF News

Ebbsfleet United have announced the appointment of both Matthew Faithorn and Dean Pooley following a restructuring of its non-football operations.

Faithorn will work as an Administrator supporting all office functions and undertake both pre-match and post-match tasks. He will initially work a three-day week to provide the necessary administrative support to both the Finance Manager and the General Manager.

Pooley will combine his responsibility as a player with specific duties around the proposed imminent Stadium Development at Stonebridge Road and has been attending “Project Evolution” design team meetings for some time and will now join us in a part-time role to provide essential support both commercially and as a project co-ordinator.

General Manager Dave Archer said, “I am absolutely delighted to recruit both Matthew and Dean to my off-the-field team here at Stonebridge Road. I have been very impressed with Matthew’s work around Community Day and I look forward to working with Dean on our exciting plans for our new stadium”.

Both take up their new roles with immediate effect.

Source: www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk

Source

Archived