Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mariners announce partnership with Carragher Soccer School

FF News

Jamie Carragher's 23 Soccer School set to use Marine AFC's Arriva Stadium as the venue for its coaching and community role in Crosby.

Evo-Stik Northern Premier League Marine announces that it has entered into a formal agreement with Jamie Carragher’s 23 Soccer School to provide football coaching for local schoolchildren aged 5-12 at the Arriva Stadium.

The 23 Soccer School will provide Monday night football coaching classes continuing with the long tradition by Marine to provide community coaching to young schoolchildren from Crosby and the surrounding areas.

The volunteer coaching staff at Marine are retiring after providing over 20 years of football training at the stadium paving the way for the introduction of Jamie Carragher’s 23 Soccer School to use the pitch and floodlit facilities at the Arriva Stadium for the Monday evening coaching classes and holiday time soccer camps.

Parents and guardians wishing to enroll their children for the 23 Soccer School Monday night Football sessions for next season can do so by collecting enrolment forms from the Marine FC clubrooms or by emailing James Olsen on james.olsen@jamiecarraghersoccerschools.com or phoning him on
07795-954446.

Marine Chairman Paul Leary said:
“This is an exciting first time partnership between Marine and the 23 Soccer School providing a new era of coaching classes and soccer camps at the Arriva Stadium. We are delighted that the Jamie Carragher coaching brand has chosen Marine FC to provide football coaching for young children from Crosby and the local area.

I look forward to working with the staff at the 23 Soccer School and assisting them to provide a continuing benefit for the local community through the provision of children’s football training.”

Paul Leary added:

“I cannot thank Neil Getty and his volunteer coaches enough. They have given up their Monday nights for over 20 years to provide football coaching for local children at the stadium. Their only reward has been to provide football coaching to the children in a fun and friendly way in a real stadium environment.

Neil and his helpers deserve every accolade for what they have provided over such a long time. On behalf of Marine I thank them for providing a real community service for over two decades and their contribution in delivering that will never be forgotten. ”

Jamie Carragher’s comments:
“I am delighted with the partnership with Marine FC, it’s great to set up a new link with a well-established local club like Marine, who I have been to watch on a few occasions with my lad. It’s a good opportunity for us to give something back into the community and hopefully develop players along the way.

It will also be nice to visit and see the young children expressing themselves and most importantly enjoying the sessions and having fun, who knows we might even see the next Liverpool or Everton superstar.”

23 Soccer School director James Olsen added:
“I would like to thank Paul Leary for contacting me and offering us this chance to link up with Marine FC. I know a lot about the club as an ex-player and I know what hard work Paul and Neil have done with the community based football.

The Soccer schools are delighted to take over the Monday night Club and we are also planning dates for our Summer holiday camps and other community based opportunities for young children in the local area, if you would like any information about future dates please email me. ”

Source: www.pitchero.com/clubs/marine

Source

Archived