Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Newton working hard to make Tamworth comeback

FF News

Havin been forced to sit out the last three games, Tamworth's Danny Newton is working hard to get back into action for what is a busy month of December.

The summer signing has been sidelined with an ankle problem, which he first picked up in October.

“It’s been frustrating watching from the sidelines,” he admitted. “I just want to be out there and involved again, but at the same time I realise that I can’t rush things and run the risk of making the injury worse.

“I’ve been working hard with the physio and doing some sessions in the swimming pool and hopefully I’ll be ready to return soon because there are some important games coming up.

“I sustained the injury in our game at Lowestoft and maybe I shouldn’t have continued to play in the next couple of games, but when you’re in decent form you just want to be out there playing in every game.

“It’s important that I am right and firing on all cylinders ready for the busy run of matches coming up.”

Source: www.thelambs.co.uk

Source

Archived