Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bike ride aims to boost Cards budget

FF News

On Saturday, 13th February 2016 BBC Surrey’s Gary Smith will be cycling from The AMEX in Brighton to The Laithwaite Community Stadium in time (hopefully!) to do the commentary of Woking`s match against Guiseley AFC that day!

Gary is raising money for `Boost the Budget` and if you would like to sponsor him please visit his JustGiving page - https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/gary-smith

Commenting on the ride, Smith said: “The Cards have been hit heavily by injuries this season so anything I, and others, can do to try and raise money for Garry Hill’s budget is great. Chairman Mike Smith is totally behind the idea and is hoping to join me on the ride, and a few others have also expressed an interest in joining me for part of it too."

Everyone at Woking Football Club would like to thank Gary for coming up with this fundraising idea and for his continued support of the Cards through his excellent commentary both home and away

Source: www.footballconference.co.uk

Source

Archived