Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Larter and Wroxham part company

FF News

Wroxham Football Club and Manager Stewart Larter have today parted company

Stewart tended his resignation from the position of First Team Manager after yesterday’s 2-1 defeat to King’s Lynn Reserves in the Norfolk Senior Cup Quarter Final and the club have regretfully accepted his request.

Kevin Attree, the Wroxham FC Chairman, would like to put on record that "I have enjoyed working with Stewart since I came into the club as Chairman last year. Unfortunately, results this season have not gone our way and the club’s current league position reflects this".

Previously Stewart had won back-to-back Norfolk Senior Cups with Wroxham in 2015 and his previous club Gorleston in 2014, where he defeated Wroxham in the final. This is a great achievement whilst also leading Wroxham FC to their highest ever league finishing position of 8th place in the Ryman League Division 1 North in the 2014/15 season.

"All at Wroxham FC and myself wish Stewart and his family all the best for the future and thank him for his contribution and efforts with the club".

Source: Wroxham FC

Source

Archived