Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mills disappointed with Vose comments after Dragons departure

FF News

Wrexham boss Gary Mills says Dominic Vose should be "grateful" to the club following his move to Scunthorpe United.

Vose, 22, says he left because he and the club were on their "last legs."

Mills was disappointed with Vose's comments but insists he had no problem with the midfielder.

"I'm pleased he's now a league player. But he should be grateful for having that opportunity because of what he's done at Wrexham," he said.

"I haven't spoken with Dominic since he signed for Scunthorpe.

"But it would be nice to feel Dominic might pick up the phone and say 'I've enjoyed working with you gaffer and thanks for helping me get to where I am now."

Vose signed a two-and-a-half year deal with League One side Scunthorpe United on deadline day.

Grimsby Town also wanted to sign Vose, who "didn't see the point" of joining a fellow National League side and rejected the offer to speak with the Mariners.

"Accepting a bid from a rival club shows your intent," Vose said of his decision to leave Wrexham.

Source: www.bbc.co.uk

Source

Archived