Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dunstable

manurgrate

Ouch!  We were brought down to earth at Dunstable yesterday with a very heavy defeat which could have been worse if their No 9 had his shooting boots on.

To be honest, our boys didn't appear to be up for the fight, Dunstable away was always going to be one of the hardest games of the season and so I was very surprised that we were so uncompetitive  and lacking the normal Ashford spirit and leadership. The game was effectively over by half time and certainly by the hour when the blues scored their 4th goal. Even our consolation goal from Flem should have ruled out for offside.

We have now conceded 15 goals in 3 games. I think we have a problem!

It was also very disappointing that our squad was so threadbare for such an important match. Where have all our players gone?

Why do you think that even after you've been promoted you have a right to win every game you play????

6th in the division and all you do is moan, even when you win you moan as well!!!!

I wasn't at the game, but I know that AFC Dunstable have a large budget, maybe something to do with it????

You need to be supporting the team otherwise I don't see the point of turning up!!!!

Archived