Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
CANV EFM

come what may

what ever happens tomorrow, there are only a few people on here who can really voice a valid opinion..from the fleet there is essy dave and ringo who have stated from an early stage their teams credentials.. natch gazza desrves a pop. and of course old iron knob himself.. stevie p from chesham and a few others .. you know who you are, its hard to recall everyone after a few 1664's..

the late comers can blab on but who cares... and of course the one man who fronted up from pretty much day one that his team maybe something a bit special this season, though no one belived him, old jimjam himself... should we lose only he can truly put in a quality cheap shot..though somehow i doubt he will.. and most of us who have been on here for the course of the season know how much it means to him.. should the gulls prevail then i think the fleet boys will recognise the pointles drivel from the true fans views.. eyes down gulls and fleet fans for a great yet unfeasibly stressful day.. heres to pleny of beer and hopefully no heart attacks.. whatever happens the next season is only 100 odd days away with a minor cup competition in june to keep us amused cheers!!

Now was that a compliment or something far more sinister. CANV I wish you good luck for the future. The result tomorrow, its only important to a few. Its only a game...really<p>jimjam