Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
guy with the horn

Season Ticket special vouchers

Neither the letter accompanying the ticket book or the details inside the front cover suggest a specific match.

I've assumed rightly, or wrongly that the only date specific vouchers relate to the free pint of 'Fosters'.

...and the Fosters rule was enforced. Even kids who had apparently had the same vouchers in their books were told they could not have coke as the voucher was for Fosters ONLY "as it has been given to us"
I even heard of a chap who wanted a lager shandy only to be told that he would have to pay for the lemonade!!
I can't think that a bit of common sense should be introduced in to the so called administrative management at the club.

Quote:
behindthegoal said:
...and the Fosters rule was enforced. Even kids who had apparently had the same vouchers in their books were told they could not have coke as the voucher was for Fosters ONLY "as it has been given to us"
I even heard of a chap who wanted a lager shandy only to be told that he would have to pay for the lemonade!!
I can't think that a bit of common sense should be introduced in to the so called administrative management at the club.

Dear oh dear forcing under eighteens to drink alcohol, where will it all end?

In all seriousness, it does send out all the wrong signals. I agree common sense should apply both ON and OFF the pitch.