Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
mikefleet

Super Paul Harrison

reading his page in the programme last night and was proud to read it.
2 awards and totally deserved:
"Most readable" and "Most improved" well done.

And the website i feel with Paul in control we will have a website like the programme, THE BEST.
WELL DONE AGAIN!

I totally agree, having met and spoken with him last night, he genuinely cares and really knows his stuff. The quicker he gets the website the better it will be for the club. Apparently he has not been told that he will be building the website yet but he did confirm that he has complained to the directors about it and how it is appalingly bad.
Nice one mate, we are right behind you.

I do not usually buy a programme, but as I was there last night well before my usual drinking buddies, I thought that I would wile away the time by reading the programme over a leisurely pint.
Must agree with everybody else on here, its come on leaps and bounds with articles that are actually interesting to read ( However 2 wound me up, which I will start seperate threads for ), and its tempted me to buy on a more regular basis in the future.

Well done to all involved, its another step in the right direction as we strive for the proffessional era.

Quote:
Robbo said:
Was it just against other conference programs for example?

Paul Harrison's piece seemed to imply that:

"We hope to continue to provide the most readable issues in National Conference football..."

However, it was a bit vague.