Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESL Fixtures 27th/28th December

millicent

Where were the fixtures on these dates. I think the league are mad not to have matches on these days. The crowds would have been very decent.

Enfield Town home to someone would have brought in a nice few hundred or even if they played away, ie Romford or Waltham Abbey. I think they have missed a treat here. Do you agree?

When I spoke to the League Chairman earlier in the season he was keen as mustard to get games on these dates but for whatever reason the ESL was unsuccessful on this occasion. I agree keep trying Mr Chairman.

As it turns out there were a number of clubs in other leagues that had to postpone the scheduled matches because of the pitch conditions.

The ESL clubs were specifically asked if they wanted games on these dates and the overwhelming response was NO - it just so happens that history confirms that many games at Xmas have been cancelled owing to inclement weather - sorry Milly - you can't win em all !