Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

American humour!

pabird

These four guys were walking down the street: a Saudi, a Russian, a North Korean, and a New Yorker.

A reporter comes running up and says, "Excuse me, what is your opinion about the meat shortage?"

The Saudi says, "Excuse me, what's a shortage?"

The Russian says, "Excuse me, what's meat?"

The North Korean says, "Excuse me, what's an opinion?"

The New Yorker, says, "Excuse me?? What's excuse me?"

Bush falls into a coma and awakes 3 years later. His advisors explain he has been in a coma for 3 years, and Quayle took over. Bush asks how Quayle is doing, and his advisors say, ok but inflation is a bit high. Bush says, well I remember stamps were 25 cents, how much do they cost now? His advisor says 500 yen.

An Irishman walked into a travel agency and demanded the special Hawaiian tour. The travel agent said, "I'm sorry, I handle Caribbean cruises. Hawaiian tours are just through the door." So the Irishman opened the door. As he was walking through the door, someone hit him over the head, knocking him unconcious, stole his wallet, and threw him in the dumpster.

Later that day, an Englishman walked into the same travel agency and asked for the same Hawaiian tour. Again, the travel agent explained that he handled cruises and sent the Englishman to the office next door. As soon as the Englishman opened the door, he got the same treatment. When the Irishman and the Englishman woke up, they found themselves floating in the middle of the ocean on a small raft.

The Englishman looked at Irishman and asked, "I wonder if they'll fly us back?"

The Irishman responded knowingly, "They didn't last year ..."