Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where's Barry ???????

Hello Barry here, yep i've got the pennant, yep i scoffed your food, made a change from me mums cooking. I'm a serial ground hopper just like me old dad bless him, he's getting on for 90 you know and he taught me well. For your information the pennant is hanging in me bog, i like to keep it where it reminds me of what the ground was like.

Billy, brown teeth and stained bottoms i might have but i ain't got a glass eye, by the way are you Manor boys missing any of your tracksuit tops, i nicked one so as to get in the boardroom, met two of your committee, an ugly looking geezer called neil, and a dolly bird called natasha, oops silly me they were strays as well, met them both begging at the train station and invited them along with me.Heard that this has caused a bit of a shout up, been telling me old dad he's laughed so much he's gone and pissed all over me tracksuit bottoms, just sitting here waiting for them to dry now, told me mum and she says i've got to stop creeping into games, cos it gives me an upset stomach and i keep crapping me pants, she's 93 bless her cotton socks and she just can't keep up with the hand washing,what with me dad as well, i keep saying i'll buy her a machine one day. still TTFN nice people and see you all SOON

luv Barry.

Sorry barry mate about the glass eye.. i never said bottoms i said shrit mind you never see your bottoms...did you get home ok?...can i ask you something barry do you work in a stable?...hope the food was ok mate..and whos track top you got?

anyway barry hope to see you around again some day its made my day seeing what our mates from the west side had to say...keep that pennent safe pal maybe you could pop it over to the lads there when they play redbridge????????

Thank's billy, ave we met? remember a few years ago an old mate of mine nearly got divorced over me sitting on his sofa, funny his wife thought i worked in a stable as well!!!

i wanted to work with horses & animals when i was younger, wasn't clever enough to become a vet, so i got a job in my local slaughter house instead. Don't know if you'd be interested but i'm just making a tray of bread pud, tell me what game your goin to this weeknd and i'll bring you a slab

luv barry

ps ain't if funny that we seem to get on really well and your name begins with a b too

I can remember this bloke Barry from last night.He was standing outside our changing room when i came out and he asked could he use the toilet i said no if your from Ruislip use theres and he replied "its ok ill go behind the goal" i did not have a clue but i spotted him at the end with a plate full of food with two others all eating from the same plate and looking at this Barrys bottoms i think he did go behind the goal?

eton manor did he have a sort of limp? i see him outside and he was talking to me but rather excited i think he had 3 or 4 boiled sweets in his mouth..maybe not....i have seen him around the non league grounds before. he seemed a harmless sort of bloke.... i would like to bet he will be back at ruislip very soon...he will probly be the ref against redbridge nowing the london fa...mind you he could do a better job than the clown las night

yes billy that was me, had your pennant in me trainer thats why i was limping, and eton manor the reason my trackies were bulging was because i had stuffed the extra fairy cakes down the back of them, me ol mum loves a fairy cake, she's got no teeth and they just melt in her mouth.billy, they were chocolate brazils me old mate, i was just sucking the chocolate off before putting them back on the plate in the bar, seemed a shame to waste them as people like a nut with a beer.