Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Topsites

Over the last few days/weeks we have been having problems with speed on Non League UK mad.gif - however I have now identified the problem down to our topsites feature. smile.gif

I know that many of you find it a very useful feature, but sadly I cannot allow it to run, at the expense of speed for the rest of the site. frown.gif

To get around these issues, I have had to relocate the list to another server smile.gif - this means regretfully that you will need to alter the code on your page(s) mad.gif - there is very little I can do about this, so apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you, but I hope that you will understand the reasoning behind this.

The change required is very simple. laugh.gif

At the moment your code looks like this....

topsites.cgi?action=button&id=999

Where 999 is replaced by your ID number.

The code needs to change to...

topsites.cgi?action=button&id=999

The difference is that www.nonleague.net is replaced by 209.238.90.7

Any data recorded between now, and when you alter the code may be lost, but I am hoping that a change at the server end, will direct things, but I can't be 100% sure - so best bet is to alter the script on your site, to keep your ranking as high as possible. The re-ranking will now be done more often, so you will see your position alter on a regular basis.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience - but I am sure that you will understand the reasons behind it. If you have lost your original ID, and have not yet activated the code on your site - please email me, and I will be pleased to assist.