Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mother in law, we LOVE her!

Burnham Lad

Really old, but still worth a giggle.....

A husband and wife were shopping when the wife said, "Darling, it's my mother's birthday tomorrow. What shall we buy her? She would like something electrical." The husband replied, "How about a chair?!?"

The lawyer emailed his client on an overseas trip: "Your mother-in-law passed away in her sleep. Shall we order burial, embalming or cremation?" Back came the reply, "Take no chances - order all three."

At the funeral, a priest was consoling the bereaved man: "Come, come my good man, tears cannot restore your mother-in-law." "Yes, I know... that's why I'm crying."

Adam and Eve were the happiest and the luckiest couple in the world, because neither of them had a mother-in-law.

Have you heard about this man who took his mother-in-law to the zoo and threw her into the crocodile pool. He is now being sued by the RSPCA for crocodile abuse.

Two neighbours were having a chat when one said, "I took my dog to the vet today because it bit my mother-in-law." The other asked, "Did you put it to sleep?" "No, of course not," said the first, "I had its teeth sharpened."

The charity collector approaches a man in the street, "Would you like to donate something to the home for the aged?"

"Sure", came the reply, "I'll take round my mother-in-law."

Wife: "Dear, this afternoon the big clock fell off the wall. Had it fallen a moment sooner, my mother would have been hit on the head and badly hurt."

Husband : "SH*T - That damn clock has always been slow."