Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MORE STARS LEND THERE SUPPORT

mrsmangel_tn.jpg

Since I've moved to a little village near St. Albans I've fallen in love with the saints! - Mrs Mangle.<p>page_sm.jpg

If City get shut down I will be arresting Harding! - Polly Page from the Bill<p>0505.jpg

Zippy also lends his support but Bungle had zipped him up!<p>wellard1.jpg

woof woof woof - well ard, eastenders<p>header2.jpg

It only takes a minute girl to find a millionaire backer - Ask Gaz Barlow he doesn't do much these days - Howard Donald from Take That <p>sweeney5.jpg

We're the sweeney son, and we havn't had any football so unless you want a kickin' you'd best sort it out - Reagan from the Sweeny<p>dmpoint.gif

When I've finished with Greenback I'm onto Harding, Penfold is already on his way round to Steve Eames! - Dangermouse<p>bob2.jpg

When I'm not doing Hollywood movies or starring in Red Hot dutch **** Films or being offical adviser to George Bush or being president of Chad, I have been known to watch the saints, My dog will be spitting in the eye of Harding very soon - Bob Carolgees and Spit the dog.