Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town 0 Redbridge 1

enfield T

Quote:
Chopper said:
wow there is alot of stress on here today.

what would you be saying if you was rock bottom! ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost a game, pick yourself up and go again, your still 5th.

Chopper, They will always winge when things don't exactly go their way cos they aint proper fans of football.
They're just upthemselves idiots who think they've got a divine right to sweep all before them.

Quote:
Arkwright said:
Quote:
Mr Happy said:
I have to say in Jim's defence that I was behind the dugout in the first half and he and Peter were screaming at the players to play it on the deck. Some were clearly not playing to instructions. Mind you, Pete then called them all a load of useless [****!!****] and [****!!****]!!!

Sounds reasonable, that's how they played!.

Sounds rather reserved for our bench!

Quote:
Mr Happy said:
.....I know I have said this before but I would like to see Neil Hughes be given more of a chance. All he ever seems to get is ten mins and that is not enough. when we played against what was pretty much a full strength Barnet (yes I know it was a friendly) he scared the pants out of their defence. At least give him 45 mons if not a start.

Agree with you there Mr H, a start is much needed for him, for confidence more than anything else, however when he has come on I thought he looked very lightweight, easily brushed of the ball & in the few 15 mins outings he has had Ive not seen anything to set the game alight, so yes a start is much needed in order for him to settle & show us what he did in pre-season.

I'd hate to be a Redbridge fan watching a team play like that week in week out, they played like they were playing a premiership team in the FA Cup or a team fighting relegation at the end of the season, awful!

However having said that we were worse, totaly disjointed!

Agreed you must be all disappointed but as a Redbridge fan i think it was a job well done and if you were to be honest the score could and should have been more.

My slant on it was that you couldn't cope with our tall striker and then our runners from midfield. The defence was strong and solid.

It might of been a bad day at the office for you lot but i'm sure that you will bounce back.

Good luck for the rest of the season