Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor 2 Winchester 2

oismiffy

A result which I thought flattered Winchester and one of those games that just didn't go Windsor's way.

We had lots of chances that just wouldn't go in and a bit of defensive rust to shrug off - better now than against a decent side like Kings Lynne I suppose.

Thought we were by far the better team again today,created a host of chances at least 6 but just could not finish them off.

Thought dunlop,dolan and porter played well but we need to start scoring again,the form of chennels is starting to worry me.

maybe bring back case and give edge a rest

Very surprised it was played today the groundsman must be pig sick trying to maintain that pitch,very heavey and wrong tactics in the poor conditions,why try pretty football on a bog,with the pace of Chennels,Porter,Case,and Conners why not try route one for a change,ask any defender about trying to turn in those conditions.Long cross ball from Burgess was top class finished well by Ricci.Didnt understand why Coyne was taken off looked to be running the midfield. Generaly squad looked rusty from layoff.Poor Sam didnt look upto it today simple high ball,called missed and another goal.also thought we were very quite today.

Malc should get a spell check on his match report.

i think coyne was taken off before he was sent off as he was getting very annoyed as nothing was really working for him. as for the pretty football it worked anyway on that pitch, the strikers just couldnt finish the chances. windsor created 4 or 5 good goal scoring opportunities that on another day they might have scored.we still created them even if we didnt finish and if you dont create chances you cnat score. as fro sam he called and he mised it but everybody makes mistakes so lets not lay in to him. we are still in the trophy and doing well in the league as a result of his regular good performances