Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Deacon's promising spots Badger Malone

Gotta say you lot know sweet FA about football really, you never say anything interesting you bore me. but..... if one of you were to post something like wat i am going to do then it'd b interesting. Now youth is what we need, we r lacking the passion we had early on this season. Greg Deacon is whatwe need. Dont waste money buying anyone snap this kid up on 50 quid a week as he is a real talent. He has everything, great touch a natural footballing braing scores goals, gives assists and more importantly gets stuck in! Gerah Gerah Badger! thats wat we nned! he looked so comfortable on the ball against berko and it was just such a shame he slipped for the third goal. if you ask me hes not one for the future, he should be included NOW!

Post replies on this subject

Gerag Gerah

Moscow

Badge

I'm with Badger on this one.

Oakes, Challinor, Stirling, Smith and Kean. What level of experience is that? Where have they ever played? What have they ever won?

Look at the better quality sides in the Ryman. Aldershot. Average age 16 yrs 4 mths. Hendon are even younger. That 13 year old who played No. 2 for Harrow on Saturday. Kean never got a look in especially when the lad tried [and failed] to push Rob over in the second half. Laugh? I nearly split my sides.

Look. Where are we in the League? Staring down the barrel of relegation, that's where. I don't understand Cookie. He gave Craig a chance and the goals have flowed like err.. err.. err.. cement. Get Greg in there. He did well at Berko. That's a game he wont forget in a while. Don't give me all this "get behind Gibbo, Cookie and t'lads" stuff. The only way forward is to have a whinge.

In fact, get rid of the lot of them. Bring in the entire midweek Yoof team. Guaranteed to avoid relegation and we could save a few quid as well. That will bring them in through the turnstiles.

There a youngster who plays for Verulam school Year 7 who is worth looking at. Striker. Pacy. Good with his head. Proven goal-scorer. 14 in 9 outings for the 3rd. St. Albans Cubs last season. Rushden & Diamonds are interested, I hear. He's got to be a better bet than than Crawshaw, Martin, De Souza, Slinn, Mackail-Smith. How many career goals have that lot got between them?

Badge. You wouldn't have contact details for the Yoof lot by any chance? They wouldn't have an agent would they? Now there's a thought.